Delivery & Returns
1. In addition to your statutory rights which are not affected, we grant you a contractual 30 day period, beginning on the date you receive the products, to return the products to us without giving any reason. In event of any return under this contractual right, save as otherwise set out in point 7 concerning defective products you will be refunded the price paid for the returned products only, delivery and other costs will not be refunded.
2. You may exercise your contractual right of cancellation in accordance with the provision of your statutory rights, however you should inform us about your intention of withdrawing from the Contract after the statutory term for withdrawal, you shall, in any case, send the products over to us within the 30 day term as from the delivery date.
3. The merchandise being subject of the complaint should be delivered in its original packaging together with all original accessories it was delivered with. The parcel should also include a copy of the purchase document and the description of the defect.
4. To obtain a refund you shall take reasonable care of the products. If you fail to do so, we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the products. The return of the merchandise will be accepted only if:
-it has not been used,
-it has not been damaged,
-it is in the original condition and packaging,
-it is returned with a purchase document (invoice/receipt).
5. Until the products are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take care of the products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
6. Reimbursement will be without undue delay and in any event not later than 28 days from the day we have received back from you any products supplied.
7. We will reimburse you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. You exercise this contractual right of cancellation by sending back the products to us to SOTTO LUCE SZCZECIN, without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you receive the products. The deadline is met if we receive the products before this 30 day period has expired.
8. In addition to your statutory rights in relation to defective products, we offer the following contractual right in respect of defective products. In circumstances, where you consider that the product does not conform with the Contract at the time of delivery, you should promptly contact us via our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), or you can contact us by the telephone on …. Afterwards you should return the product to us at the address you receive with the product on delivery. We will fully examine the returned product and will notify you of your right to a replacement or refund (if any) via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund or placement as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you are entitled to a refund or replacement of the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect, where one exists, will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for always be credited on to the same card or method of payment used to make the purchase. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.